The American apparel and HomeGoods Company, TJX Companies Inc., offers shoppers the TJX Rewards credit card in partnership with Synchrony Bank, which, shoppers can use to pay for their purchases at any of the TJX divisions’ i.e T. J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods and earn rewards for their purchases and other benefits. Through their website www.tjxrewards.com, customers can access a variety of services online.
Bill payment options
Several TJX Rewards credit card bill payment options have been made available to customers, including making one-time online payments or automatic payments and paying by mail, by phone, or at the stores. The payments can be made with a debit card, checking account, and check among others.
- Visit www.tjxrewards.com
- Click on “Manage my account”
- If you don’t have an online account, click on “Register here” to create an account. Enter the information needed and set a user ID and password.
- Enter your user ID and click on “Login”then verify that you recognize your personalized image. You will be asked for your password after verification.
- Select the payments option; enter your bank account and routing numbers to allow electronic funds transfer from your checking account. If you use your debit card to pay your bill you will need to provide your card number and name as well as other details.
- Enter the amount to be paid and submit your payment
You may have your bill deducted automatically from your checking or savings account monthly by setting up the auto pay service. This can be done online at www.tjxrewards.com.
Pay by mail: Send in your TJX Rewards card payment to the mailing address listed on your statement or to the following mailing address:
GE Money Services
P.O. Box 965016
Orlando, FL 32896
Pay by phone: to pay your bill via the phone, call 1-800-952-6133 and provide your account and payment details.
Pay in person: You can also visit any of the TJX company stores (TJMaxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods) to pay your bill in person.
To ask any question regarding your account, you can get in touch with the customer service department by calling 1-800-952-6133. You can also visit the terms and conditions page on www.tjxrewards.com to get clarity on the service charges.
- If you fail to pay your bill before or on the due date you will be charged a late payments fee. You will also be charged a fee of $4 or 10 % of the advance being given whenever you acquire cash from your credit card.
- If you are having trouble paying your TJX rewards bill, contact customer service through 1-800-952-6133 to discuss the options available to you. It is best to do this before the due date.
- If the due date is fast approaching, choose a payment method that will take less delivery and processing time.