TJ Maxx is one of the leading clothing and appeals retail outlet in the US that was established in 1919. It has grown to the level where it now has other brands under their umbrella. The brands are; HomeGoods and Marshalls. Today the line has one of the largest online ecommerce shop in the world. To make it easy for customers to buy online and buy easily and conveniently the company offers a stores card. Below find the various ways to make payment in their website www.tjmaxx.com.
How to Pay the Bill
T.J.Maxx offers several ways that customers can pay their bills. This methods are; automatic deduction, pay by mail, online payment, pay by phone and pay in the store.
Pay online: Customers can pay their bills online by visiting https://www.tjxrewards.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=tjx&langId=en&accountType=generic. This option process payments made through credit/ debit cards and electronic checks.
- Use your user ID and password to login into the system then click on the “Login” button
- Visit tjmaxx.com and navigate to find the payment login page
- On the bill payment portal navigate to find the pay bill section on the website. This section helps you enter your payment details, that will include the amount you want to pay. Make sure to verify the information you’ve typed as a simple error could make a lot of difference in your bill. Once you are satisfied with the information entered submit the form.
- A verification screen will appear to show that the payment is completed successfully.
If you are a new user, register for the service using the “register” option as instructed below.
Pay by mail: Customers can also send their payment in form of money orders or personal checks to the address below.
GE Money Services
P.O. Box 965016
Orlando, FL 32896
Pay by phone: Payments can also be processed through the number 1-800-952-6133 from where the customer is asked to give their payment details such as the credit card or debit card so that their account can be credited with the payment you want to make.
Automatic deduction: Customers can also authorize their bank to make payments monthly on their behalf. This service is ideal for persons that want to avoid disconnection of the service due to non payment.
Pay in-store: Customers can also make payments at any TJ Maxx store, Marshalls or HomeGoods.
For anyone with queries or issues can contact the customer service through calling 1-800-952-6133. You can also register for email sign up on www.tjmaxx.com to get feedback on different promotions and other issues arising. Customers can also click on find help link where there is plenty of options to select from or use the email form http://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/topic/contact-us/3200004 to contact the customer service department.
- Always pay in time to avoid being charged a penalty fee for late payment usually $35.
- In case of transfer of account from Rewards to another card one is charged 10% on transfer balance or $4, be careful when changing the card unless you are sure that you want to change it.
- Interest is always calculated with 2% so in case you are in doubts inquire from the customer service.