T-Mobile is a service that provides consumers with a platform they can use to pay their bills, manage their T-Mobile account. If you happen to have an account with the company, you can use their www.t mobile.com website pay your bills. All you have to do is go to the website. Alternatively, you can use the plethora of methods they have for you to handle the same. For this to work, you can use any of the following options
Phone payments: If you are not tech savvy or you simply prefer making payments by phone, you can do so by dialing 611 from your T-Mobile phone. The other option is dialing 1-877-746-0909 from a different phone. The phone payment system automated and you will not be charged extra when you use it. It is available 24 hours / 7 days a week. You can also get assistance from a customer service representative available from.06:00am to 10:00pm every day. Take note that you will be charged a service fee of $5 when you use a customer representative for your payments.
Online payments: Paying online can be done by logging into http://www.t-mobile.com/. Once at the www.t mobile.com website, follow these instructions:
- Click on the ‘billing’ option. Once there, you will need to make sure you go to the payments section, where you should login to make payment
- Next click on the ‘pay bill’ option. Follow by filling all the required fields with the necessary details
- Make sure you counter-check the details to ensure they are correct
- Finish by submitting the payment
- If you cannot access this service, register as shown below
EasyPay automated payments: This is an automated system that is provided for T-Mobile clients. You can access it using https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1073. It is basically a service that allows people to setup automatic monthly payments using a credit card, debit card, ATM card or electronic check.
In-store payments: For this type of payment, use the store locator found on their www.t mobile.com website usinf the link http://locator.t-mobile.com/Locator.aspx. It will assist you find payments center locations.
Mail payments: To mail your payment, send your money order to check to the addresses below:
PO Box 51843
Los Angeles, CA 90051-6143
PO Box 790047
St. Louis, MO 63179-0047
Customer service can be contacted through 1-877-746-0909. They should be able to assist you with any issues you may have.
- Take note that you should include your account number for any cash payments. This will ensure your account is credited on time
- Cash payments are only accepted at in store payments