Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas), a Sempra Energy subsidiary, offers natural gas services to the people of southern and central California and has provided reliable services to its for over 140 years.
SoCalGas offers a payment option such as online payments through www.socalgas.com, debit and credit card payments, automated payments, and paying at a pay station, via mail or by phone.
- Visit www.socalgas.com
- Click on “Register now” and enter the details needed, including your SoCalGas account number.
- Enter your username and password to Login and choose the online payment icon
- Choose a payment option and fill in the payment details. You can use an existing bank account that you used before in which case you won’t need to re-enter the details or you can fill in details for a new account.
- Once the payment has been received a payment confirmation should be sent to your email.
- To learn more on how to register for an account view this video
Automated payment option: have your bill automatically deducted from your account monthly with this service.
- Create a www.socalgas.com account and login.
- Fill the enrollment form and provide your checking or savings bank account information, including your bank’s routing number.
- On successful enrollment, payments will be automatically deducted monthly on the date you set.
Pay online at BillMatrix with a debit/credit card or electronic check: You can pay by calling Billmatrix at 1-800-232-6629 or visit the BillMatrix website at a $1.50 fee.To pay your bill online:
- Visit https://paymentssocalgas.billmatrix.com/
- Fill in your account number and select a payment option that is appropriate for you
- Provide your payment details including your card number and expiry date of the card
- Submit the payment. You’ll receive confirmation for the transaction
Pay station: pay your bill for free at a SocalGas office or an authorized payment station. Locate a pay station near you by visiting http://www.socalgas.com/payment-locations/.
Mail Payments: send your SoCalGas check payment through the mail using this address: Southern California Gas Company
C, Monterey Park,
Phone payments: Find the enrollment form at http://www.socalgas.com/documents/billing/paybyphone.pdf, fill and submit it and start enjoying the phone payments service by calling 1-800-427-2700
You can find some answers to your questions in the FAQs pages on the SoCalGas website. If however you need to talk to a customer service representative, call 1-877-238-0092 at any time or use fax ((909) 305-8261) or find a list of mailing addresses to which you can send mail at http://custhelp.socalgas.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/59. For gas emergencies call 1-800-427-2200
- Select a method that’s convenient for you, but also has a short delivery and processing time especially if the due date is close so as to avoid disconnection.
- In case you have a problem paying your bill, contact customer service and find out what options are available to you.
- It may take a while for automatic deductions to begin after enrollment, thus you may have to pay your bill until they begin. This should be indicated on your statement.