Pacific Gas and Electricity, a company that deals with electricity and gas, is a company that began its operations around the 90sin California. The main PGE offices are in San Francisco. The company serves approximately 15 million clients in central and northern California. As this is the case, the company has many clients who will need to pay their bills. Pacific Gas and Electricity offer a number of ways you can use to pay your energy bills.
Pay online: To pay your bill online, visit www.pge.com myenergy and use the following instructions:
- Login to your account if you already have an online account. If you do not possess one, you can register for one using www.pge.com myenergy portal and follow the simple process for registration
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to access information about your account such as the amount due and other details
- You should then go to the pay bill link and enter the pertinent information that will facilitate paying your bill
- Make sure the details are accurate before you submit payment. Once payment has been submitted, you can exit the web page, pge.com myenergy and close the web browser
- Customers can also pay online using the one-time payment option that accepts credit cards or debit card or bank account through the link https://secure8.i-doxs.net/PGE/OneTimeValidate.aspx. This option is charged $1.25 as convenience fee. Below find the instructions.
Automatic payments: When you use automatic payments, you will be paying directly from your bank account. You will be able to receive monthly emails and bill notifying when payments are due and paid. The service is free and can be accessed using http://www.directpaymentplan.com/
Phone payments: Call 1-800-742-5000 to make phone payments. A service charge of about $1.25 is levied. Make sure you provide your personal details when you are requested and also your account number. Phone payments are the preferred mode of payment as they are not only fast and efficient, but also convenient.
Mail payments: You will be required to send your check or money order using the address below. Keep in mind that your account number should be indicated. Furthermore, cash transactions are not eligible when using this option.
Company name: Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E)
Address: 851 Howard St, San Francisco
Zip Code: 94103
In person: Visit any of the many PGE payment centers. If you do not have an idea where you can find one, use Walmart and Kmart. Take note that both these locations do not accept checks. Other payment centers can be found by looking at http://www.pge.com/en/mybusiness/account/pay/paycenter.page.
415-973-227 is the number to call if you need to speak to a customer care representative or you could use the contact form on www.pge.com myenergy to send amail to the customer service department.
If you would like to pay with cash, use any of the payment centers or Kmart and Walmart