Merrick Bank, as one of US’s foremost Visa card issuers. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1997. Currently, they have MasterCard and Visa clients throughout the country. The said clients total assets to a tune of $1 billon. The bank’s reputation as a reliable credit card issuer is evident in the robust portfolio of credit cards that they offer. Their Merrick Bank credit card is now more convenient than ever.
Pay by phone: You also have the option of making your payments by phone. This can be done by dialing 801-545-6600 and following the instructions that are there. Usually, the process is automated and simple to follow. Alternatively, you can opt to use one of their representatives to help you with the payment process. payments made using credit cards and debit cards are accepted through this method.
Pay by mail: Mail payments are usually made by sending a check or money order with the amount you wish to pay. Make sure you remember to include your account number with the check / money order. The address to send the payment is Merrick Bank 10705 S Jordan Gateway Suite 200, South Jordan, Utah 84095-3977.
Pay online: If you want to access, payment, you should visit https://www.merrickbank.com and login. Of course, this will work only if you are their client. Once there, you will need to follow this process:
- If you have never created an www.merrickbank.com online account, you will need to do so at this location. There is a ‘register’ option that you will find at the page
- Input any relevant information that is required at the page. This will include your mother’s maiden name, state, date of birth, cell phone, home phone, email, name and account number. These details will be used to provide you with an account that is unique to your details. Once you have keyed in the details and confirmed their authenticity, you should click next
- The following page will be used to create a password and username
- Once the www.merrickbank.com account creation process is complete, clients are returned to their login page. You should at this point input your new login username and password to access the online platform
- The final step is making payments for your credit card bills.
Any issues you may encounter with your payment or the bills you have received can be queried using 801-545-6600.
- More details can be found by checking their website www.merrickbank.com or https://login.merrickbank.com/.