The retail store Kohl’s corporation is an American chain of departmental stores founded in 1946 as a supermarket that provides a wide variety of products from footwear, clothing and beauty products to furniture and electronics. The company is headquartered in Milwaukee Suburb, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin and operates in 49 states. It offers a lot of services securely online through their website www.kohls.com.
Bill Payment options
Kohl’s Corporation provides a number of easy and secure payment options to its customers to make the process of paying their Kohl’s bill/credit card payments fast and convenient. The payment options include paying online through the Kohl’s website, paying by mail, and by phone.
Pay online at www.kohls.com: pay your bill online with your debit/credit card or checking bank account at no fee. To pay your bill: This can be done by quering using the registry form found on their website as shown below.
- Visit http://credit.kohls.com/ which can be found through www.kohls.com.
- Click on “sign in” to log in to your online Kohl’s account using your user ID and password.
- If you’ve not registered your account, select the “Register now” option; fill in your social security number, address, and Kohl’s charge number. Create your user ID and set a password.
- After logging in, select your mode of payment and provide your payment details such as checking account number and routing number or card number.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and submit your payment.
- If you wish to schedule a future payment that will be done on a specific date up to 180 days in advance, you will need to specify the date of payment.
- You can also pay using your bank’s online banking service if available.
Pay by mail: customers can make their check payment made out to the Kohl’s Payment Center and mailing it to:
Milwaukee Payment Center
P.O. Box 2983
Milwaukee, WI 53201-2983
Or send to: Kohl’s Payment Center, P.O. Box 30510, Los Angeles, CA 90030-0510 if you reside in any of the states listed at https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/229 .
Payments by mail take longer to be delivered thus causing a delay of when the payment will be processed therefore, one needs to pay their bill early enough to avoid late payment fees.
Pay by phone: you may call 1-800-564-5740 or (855) 564-5748, to pay your bill by phone through the automated system 24 hours a day and providing your bank account and routing number. Between 7.00 am and 8 pm, you can choose to speak to a phone associate to pay from your account whose details you’ll be required to provide. You can also use your debit card to pay your bill through a live associate at a fee of $10.
If you have questions, you can visit the customer resources page at www.kohls.com and view the FAQ page. You can also get assistance by calling customer service at 1-800-564-5740 or (855) 564-5705 toll-free or visit https://cs.kohls.com/app/ask/noIntercept/1 to leave an email.
- Kohl’s charges a late payment fee of between $15 and $29 for payments made after the due date so ensure that you pay before the bill is due.
- Returned checks are charged $25
- In case you have trouble paying, contact customer service to discuss payment arrangements or change the due date of your bill to one that works for you.