Even though Belk doesn’t possess as many stores as its direct competitors like JCPenney and Macy’s, it is still quite impressive. The company is actually a family-owned business that was founded in the late 1880s and has been constantly expanding since then. One of their products is the Belk Reward Credit Card. If you happen to have such a card, you have various options you can use to make payments.
Pay in store: You have the option of paying in store by using any Belk department store. If you do not have a location of one near you, go to http://www.belk.com/AST/Misc/Belk_Stores/Store_Locator.jsp. Once at the site, you should enter the relevant details and you will be provided with a store near your location.
Pay online: To make payments online, begin by going to www.belkcredit.com and following these instructions:
- Key in your user ID in the required box. You should remember your login details to use the service
- Clicking the orange button will move you to the next step. The next page is sued to make payments
- Find your way to the make payment part of the of the Belk credit website. You will be required to enter the amount of money you would like to pay, the date you would like to process the payment as well as your payment information. Make sure the information you have entered is accurate before you submit payment
- Submit the payment and wait for the payment verification page to load
- For a new user, they can register for an account as shown below.
Pay through mail: Mail payments can be made by sending a money order or check to the company. The payment should be made to Belk and you should ensure you have included your account somewhere on the money order or check. The address to use is:
P.O. Box 960012
Orlando, FL 32896-0012
Pay with phone: If you prefer to make phone payments, you can do so by dialing 800-669-6550. The process is straightforward and simple. Take note that you may be charged a certain amount when you opt to pay via telephone.
In the event you experience difficulties using any payments methods or you have queries regarding your account, contact their customer service on 800-669-6550.
- Make sure you enter the correct details (personal details and account details) when you are making payments.
- For mail payments, send a few days early to ensure your account is credited on time