Walmart is a retail and wholesale chain of stores which operates multiple stores in many countries under 55 different names. It is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas and has more than 11,000 stores operating in 27 countries. They also offer credit services to its customers by providing them with credit cards which they can use to pay for their purchases.
There are several bill payment options available which customers can use to pay their credit card bill. You can with cash, debit card, check or from your bank account to pay your bill in the Walmart stores, by mail, by phone or using the walmart.com credit payment services available at the online credit center which is powered by the GE Capital Retail Bank (now Synchrony bank).
- Visit Walmart.com credit page
- At the bottom of the homepage, click on “manage account & pay bill” link.
- Click on “enroll now” to create an account of you don’t already have one. Enter your details as required and set a user ID and password.
- Enter your user id in the sign in section of the page and click on “Sign in now”. You will be asked to enter your password at a later stage after you have verified your personal image for security purposes.
- Once you are logged into the online credit center, click on “make payment” and enter your bank account number and routing number then follow the prompts to provide the required information.
- Submit your payment
Pay in store: you can walk in to any of the Walmart stores with your billing statement or account number and pay your bill at a counter using cash or your debit card. To find a store near you, use the find store locator feature shown below.
Pay by mail: make your payment by sending your check to the mailing address on your statement or send it to:
PO BOX 530927,
Atlanta, GA 30353 0927
Pay by phone: if you are a holder of the Walmart card, you can call 1-877-294-7880 to make your payment over the phone. Likewise, if you hold the Walmart Discover card, you can call 1-866-611-1148 to pay your bill by phone.
If you have any queries about the Walmart.com credit and other services, click on the “help centre” link at the bottom of the home page to get answers to the commonly asked questions. You can also use the contact us page to get in contact with the Walmart customer service or call 1-877-294-7880 to speak to a customer service representative.
- Payments sent by mail usually take some time before they are delivered therefore whenever you are making your payment, make an allowance for the delivery time so that your payment will arrive and be processed in good time before the due date.
- A late payment fee of $35 will be charged for late bill payments
Though not verified, there have been claims of customer’s credit limits being lowered after late payments.