Victoria’s Secrets is the leading and most popular women’s lingerie store in the United States. It was founded in the late 70’s and has since grown to be very popular and synonymous with lingerie. Their popularity has also led to their offering a credit card; called the Victoria’s Secret Angel Card. Owners of such cards can make their payments using several different options.
Pay online: Online payments are done by visiting the company’s credit pay center using this link vsangelcard.com that redirects to https://c.comenity.net/victoriassecret/. The payment process involves:
- The site offers a simple and user friendly card paying process. Since this is the case, you will need to follow the simple instructions for making your payment after signing in on the vsangelcard.com portal as shown below
- In the event you experience any difficulties, contact their support on 800 695-9478
- As a card holder, your bills will arrive on a monthly basis. You may decide to pay it all in the said month or have a balance remaining
- The minimum amount you can pay is stated in your payment plan.
- If you’ve not registered for the service on vsangelcard.com, one can follow the instruction as shown below.
Pay by mail: Another option for payment is by using mail. This is done by sending payment to Victoria’s Secret. It is the company that is responsible for handling the card mail payments. Payments should be sent in the form of a money order or check paid to:
Address: Columbus P.O. Box 16589 North American Office
Zip Code: 43216-6589
Payments by phone: The amazon store credit card bill can also be paid using the phone. This is normally done by using their automated phone payment system. The system can be accessed by dialing 800-695-9478. The system is automated and it guides you through the payment process. At the end of the process, the system will provide you with a confirmation number. Take note that you may also pay by speaking to a representative of the company. However, you may be charged an extra $10 for this service.
If you need to get some questions answered, you can always contact their customer service at
- If you choose to make your payments by mail, always remember to include your account number on the back of the check or money order you are sending
- If you feel you need some queries answered concerning special financial promotions, a specific charge or any other issue, you should get in touch with the company’s support service at 800-695-9478. This number is used or automated service. You can dial the same if you want to use live customer service