Target is one of the largest retailers of affordable merchandise with over 1500 stores spread out across 49 states. They offer a wide variety of items for all ages and gender from clothing and accessories to furniture, electronics and groceries. To make it easier for customers to purchase their product, they offer a range of Target credit cards called the Redcards.
Customers can pay their Redcard monthly bill through a variety of methods such as paying online, by mail and by phone; using credit or debit cards, check, money order, or cash.
Pay online: You will have to register online before you make online payments. You can access the login and registration page by clicking on the “Redcard” tab on the target.com homepage and selecting “Manage my Redcard”.
- Visit target.com/redcard
- To register, click on the first time enrollment link then input information such as credit card information and personal details. The link stating ‘Target Credit Card Login’ can also be found in the green company info box at the bottom of their website’s page.
- You will be required to enter your account’s password and username into the fields on the Target Credit Card login page. This will give you access to the “manage my Redcard” portal where you can pay your bill.
- Once signed into your account, enter your credit/debit card details and other payment information when Target asks you to.
- Verify that the information you have entered is accurate.
- Submit the payment only after you are satisfied with the entries you have made in target.com/redcard.
- You’ll receive confirmation of your payment.
Pay by mail: To pay your Redcard bill by mail, send your check or money order to:
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Ensure you write your account number so that they may know which account to credit the payment.
Pay at a target store: You have the option of paying any balance at a target store using credit or debit cards, check, or cash (depending on the store location) although they don’t accept payments in foreign currency. You can find a Target store near you by visiting the company’s website and using the ‘find a store’ option. Enter your current location and you will be provided with details of the closest store to your location.
Pay by bank: Take note that you can also use your bank account to pay your Target Credit Card. Just contact Target and request for information on how to do it.
In case you have problems with your account, you can contact the company’s customer service by dialing 888-755-5856. There is an automated system that you can use to get assistance. Alternatively, follow the prompts if you want to discuss your issue with a target representative.
- All the payments including target.com/redcard should be made on time to avoid any late charges / penalties
- Target only accepts cash payments that are done in person