It is not common for a new public company to open its doors to millions of its account holders. The same is rare, especially if the company has thousands of credit locations. Synchrony was built from GE heritage. The roots can be traced to 1932 when GE decided to offer financing for new appliances for the first time. Currently, they are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the US. This is based on receivables and purchase volumes. If you happen to have one of their cards, you can make payments for the same using various options.
Phone payments: Synchrony also accepts phone payments. This can be done by dialing 1-866-893-7864 and requesting for the phone payment option by keying in the right number. Once the prompt starts, you will be required to provide information about your account to verify ownership. This may include your account number, zip code, date of birth and even your social security number. You will also have to provide your debit / credit card details to complete payment.
Mail payments: Mail payments can be effected by sending a money order or check to an address near your location. You will need to visit mysynchrony.com for different mail addresses you can use for your payments. The site will give you different addresses for different locations. Alternatively, you may need to dial 866-893-7864 to find the address near you where you can send your payments.
Pay online: Inserting mysynchrony.com on your web browser will take you to the website to go to for online bill payments. Once there, you will need to:
- Click the ‘sign me up’ link below the login button if you do not have an online account with the company
- The next page is the terms and conditions. Accept them
- Finish by filling in the required details such as social security number, zip code and date of birth
- Once done, they should login to mysynchrony.com
- The next step is filling in the details like payment amount and date and the online payment process will be finished
You will need to get assistance by dialing 866-893-7864. This is the company’s customer support line and they should be able to handle any of your issues using the same. For more information customers can visit mysynchrony.comand read the FAQ section.
- Always remember to include your account details when you are sending a money order or check through mail
- During phone payments, make sure you have a valid credit / debit card with you