Around North America, the biggest environmental and waste management service company is WM (Waste Management). Founded in 1971, it currently owns more than 21,000 waste management vehicles. The company is large and serves a lot of consumers in the United States. The consumers will need to pay their bills one way or another. For bill payments, the company has a number of options that will suit the needs of different consumers.
Pay online: To make your payments online, you will need to use the following steps:
- The first step is entering their paperless webpage at www.wm.com. Clicking on the link or entering into your browser should suffice
- Take note that you can only use the online service if you have already registered for the same. If you have not registered, you can do so by going to this webpage www.wm.com
- Login to your WM account by using your email and password
- Once logged, you can make your bill payments and log out after you are done. Ensure you have received a payment confirmation message before you log out
Pay by phone: Since the company is large, it has the option of paying by phone. As a consumer, you will need to have details of a money order, check or have your credit / debit card handy when you opt to use this method. Phone payments are preferred because they are fast and secure. You will need to dial 1-866-964-2729 to make payments by phone. The process is quite simple. All you have to do is follow the instructions you receive and you will be done.
Pay by mail: The option of paying by mail is provided by the company. However, one is advised to use all the other methods as they are better and faster. If you want to make payments via mail, you will need to make sure you have a money order or check ready to send. The check / money order should have your account details attached. The address to use is:
Waste Management, Inc.
St. Houston, TX 77002
At one point, you may have a few questions or issues with your account. In such cases, you should call 1-866-964-2729 or through their mail form on www.wm.com. This is the company’s customer support line.
- The online and phone payment options are the most efficient. You can get immediate confirmation of successful payment when you use them. Furthermore, you can use the phone payment to confirm your bill before you make payments