Verizon can be described as an American based broadband and telecommunications behemoth that offers a variety of services under three different lines of business; wireless services, small business and residential services and enterprise services. The company makes it quite easy and simple for its clients to pay their bills. The following are the various options that a Verizon customer can use to pay their bills.
Pay online: If you want to make an online payment for our Verizon bills, you should begin by going to verizon wireless.com. Using the site is one of the simplest and easiest ways to pay your bill. All you have to do is register and you will have numerous payments options at your disposal. Registration is quite simple and takes less than five minutes to complete. The process is as follows:
- Type myverizon.com on your web browser and press enter.
- Look for the register option on the web page. If you are unable to find it, you can use this link instead: https://myaccount.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/c/reg/start
- After successful registration, you will come across the Pay Bill page from the verizon wireless.com website.
- At this point, you will input the amount that you need to pay. There is a field named ‘payment amount’ and you should use it to input the amount you wish to pay
- The payment options will appear after you key in the amount you want to pay. Key in all the necessary details after selecting the mode of payment you want to use
- Click next. You may need to input some additional information. Keep in might that you also have to agree to the stated Terms and Conditions
- The final step is clicking submit. Within a short time, your payment will processed and compete
Pay by phone: Another great way to pay your Verizon bill is by using the phone. You will need to dial #PMT from your mobile phone. Once connected, you just follow the instructions and you will be done in a short while. Make sure you give patient information such as your account number and credit debit card details.
Pay by mail: Although this option is available, it is highly discouraged. The mailing procedure is simple. Since the address will vary with your particular product, you will need to contact their customer service on 1-877-297-7816. They will provide you with a step by step instruction on how to mail you payment t the company. Take note that mail payments might take some time to process. At the same time, you will need to send a money order or check. Cash payments by mail are strictly forbidden.
Pay using Verizon Wireless stores: You can use any of the many Verizon wireless stores to make your payment in person. All you need to do is contact support on 1-877-297-7816 to find a store near you or check in verizon wireless.com website.
To find most of the answers, customers can visit Customer Billing Center that provide most of the questions that people need address when using their services. Customers can also call the Customer service at 1-800-837-4966.
- Make sure you send your mail payments at least a week before the due date. This will ensure your payment is processed in time
- Do not hesitate to contact their customer service on 1-877-297-7816 in case of any queries. They can also be reached by email or live chat on their website.