US Cellular Corporation can be defined as a wireless telecommunications carrier service in US. The company has more than 4 million customers in 26 states across the country’s 50 states. US Cellular, headquartered in Illinois, began its operations in 1983. Currently, it offers 4G LTE, 3G and CDMA networks to its clients. They provide mobile phones from different manufacturers such as Samsung, HTC, Pantech and Motorola. Additionally, they have launched a number of tablets PCs. US Cellular Corporation also deals on accessories, mobile hotspots and wireless modems. They have various payment methods for their clients.
Pay by phone: Paying by phone may be just what you need if you do not want to mail a check. There are two ways to go about this; by use of an automated system or by talking to a person. It is a simple and quick process as all you have to do is provide some info when you call the company. You will need to make sure you have the amount you want to pay and your US Cellular account number handy. Call 1-888-944-9400 to make payments using this method.
Pay by mail: Another payment option is through mail. You can send the company a money order or check, but never send cash through mail. It is crucial to include the remittance slip that came with your bill. Take note that the bill is sent with a pre-addressed envelope which you should use to send your payment. Avoid late fees by making sure there is ample time for the payment to arrive. The payment should arrive and be processed before the end of the day the payment is due. Alternatively, you can use this address:
Company name: United States Cellular Corporation
Address: DEPT. 0205 Palatine
Zip Code: 60055-0205
Pay online: In order to make payments easy for their online customers, they offer www.uscellular.com pay bill facility on their site. Use the following steps:
- Set up an online account if you would prefer to avoid entering personal information each time you pay a bill
- My Account section on their website:www.uscellular.com is the online account management tool you should use
- All you need is answer a couple of questions, create and username and password and you will be good to go
- Then you can make changes to your account, view past statements, save your personal information and pay your bill, this after you log into the account.
For 24 hour customer support, dial 1-888-944-9400 or visit www.uscellular.com to use the contact form.
- Paying by phone is the fastest method to ensure timely payments.