Union Plus cards, owned by Capital One Bank, are fairly standard when compared to other types of credit cards. They can be sued anywhere they accept the issuer’s logo (such as Visa, MasterCard etc.). If you are a Union Pus credit cardholder, you can make payments using several methods. They are listed below for your convenience.
Pay by phone: To make payments over the telephone, call their customer service line by dialing 800-622-2580. Their service is available throughout, including public holidays. The system used is a voice response system. However, if you are unable to use the service for one reason or another, you should contact their customer support at 877-833-1745.
Pay through mail: Payment of Union Plus cards can be made through the mail by using tow addresses they have offered. The two addresses each have their own use. For payments that are ahead of schedule or on time, you should use a money order or check and send it to:
PO Box 60501
City of Industry, CA 91716-0501
If you happen to want to make payments within the five business days and you want them credited to your account on time, they offer an overnight payment option. The rushed payments should be sent to:
Card Services Inc.
ATTN: Exception Dept. 2012 Corporate Lane Suite 108
Naperville, IL 60563
Online payments: Online payments can be made by navigating to the Union Plus login page at https://www.capitalonecardservice.com/ecare/loginform?&chkCk_1=check&locale=en_US&brand=UP_000_000 and use this process:
- Visit unionpluscard.com
- At the page, enter your login ID and password in the relevant text field that are below. If you want to stay logged in for future visits, click on the ‘remember me’ option before you click login. This should be done only if you are using a personal computer / laptop
- If you do not have an account with unionpluscard.com, you will need to register by looking for the red ‘register’ button and clicking it to login
- Once you have registered, login into your account
- Click on the ‘payments’ or ‘pay my bill’ button
- Now click the link saying ‘schedule one-time payment’
- Select when you would like to make the payment as well as how much you would wish to pay and click continue
- Verify everything is correct before you click the submit button. Your payment will be successful when you receive a confirmation number
In case of any difficulties with the service or www.unionpluscard.com, feel free to contact customer support at 877-833-1745.
- The best payment option is by phone as it guarantees your payment is done effectively. It should be considered when making payments at the last minute