The Time Warner Cable (TWC) is mainly a satellite television provider. The company also provides audio programs and satellite internet similar to satellite radio. Time Warner has gathered a number of clients, as an alternative to cable and internet services in the industry. For clients, the fastest way to submit their payment would be the online method. However, this is not the only mode of payment as there are several other options to choose from.
Mail payments: The Time Warner also accepts mail payments. This can be done in the form of a check or money order. To get the same you will need to dial for the details. This is the customer support number that will give you details on how to send your mail payments.
Individual payments: For those who want to make cash payments, they can do so by looking for a location that will accept that type of payment. You will need to visit twc.com/myservices to find a cash payment location. Any location on that list will accept cash.
Phone payment: You can make your dish bill payments by phone by dialing 1-800-892-4357. There are two main methods you can go about this. You can either decide to use the automated system or use a company representative. Either way, the phone payment system is quite effective and is over within a very short time.
Pay online: Before they are able to make online payments, Time Warner clients should make an online ID using https://www.timewarnercable.com/ . The following steps should be followed for effective online payments:
- Once you have your ID, go to twc.com/myservices and enter your username and password in the fields provided
- Place your mouse over the ‘my account’ option once logged in and click on the ‘pay bill’ option
- Enter your payment information that should include your account number, routing numbers not forgetting how much you would like to pay. Make sure you counter cheek the information and confirm it is correct
- Submit the payment and log out on twc.com/myservices only after you have received confirmation of successful payment
- To register for an online account, follow the instructions below.
At one point or another, you may find that you will need to get assistance. This may be in the form of your bill payments or queries about your account. All he same, you should contact customer support at 1-800-892-4357.
- For business clients, they should use https://myaccount.timewarnercable.com/?levelShortName=Corporate to login into their accounts as their online payment system is different