SuddenLink can be described as a telecommunications provider servicing areas such as Texas, Louisiana, Wet Virginia, Arizona, Arkansas, Oklahoma and North Carolina. The company has been operational since 2003 (when it was known as (Cebridge Connections). It has since grown to be a leading internet and cable provider serving about 1.4 million clients. Their customers have several methods they can sue to make payments.
Online payments: The SuddenLink online payment portal is used for paperless payments. In fact, as a consumer you are privy to some bonus reward points when you opt to use a paperless account for your bills. If you need such an account, you can enroll for one using the following steps:
- Visit suddenlink.com to pay your bills.
- Simply enter the password and user ID as prompted by the system, then click the ‘login’ button.
- Take note that passwords will be required after you click on the login button.
- Click register in the event you lack a user ID. Registration will begin by filling out your account registration and following by giving support for the information you will be providing. An account summary will be the last step as it will signal the success of your registration
- You should enjoy online payments once you have successfully registered to suddenlink.com portal. You will also have the option of viewing your balances, your account history as well as tracking your rewards and more.
Pay by phone: One of the leading and easiest ways to settle your SuddenLink bill is by calling their customer support line 806 793-2222. The moment the call goes through, you should make a request to pay your SuddenLink bill. To confirm your account, you will be required to answer a few questions. You will also be required to give some details that will ensure you are the owner of the said account. It is advisable to have your account number and your personal details at hand.
Pay by mail: Mail payments are also accepted through the use of their address. Take note that SuddenLink does accept checks or money orders sent to them. To make a mail payment, you should send the same to SuddenLink Communications, P.O. Box 6710 Hartford Avenue, Lubbock, TX 79413-6234. Make sure you include your account details with the payment.
SuddenLink customer support is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Any queries and payments should be done on a phone using 806 793-2222as this is the most effective method
- Payments should be done according to the instructions provided in suddenlink.com.