Southeast Toyota finance (SETF) is a division of the financial services company, World Omni Financial Corp., that provides lease and retail financing to the customers and dealers of Toyota in Alabama, Georgia, Florida and North and South Carolina. They offer a variety of services such as finance programs, loyalty programs, as well as millitary rebates and college graduate programs.
Southeast toyota fiance offers a wide variety of bill payment options through which its customers can pay their SETF bills. These options/methods include: paying online through the website www.setf.com for free from your checking account, pay by phone using a check, by mail through check or money order, through western union or moneygram, or set up automatic payments through the SETF website.
- Visit setf.com to login with the username.as shown below.
- After logging in, select “online payment”
- Continue to select “payment type” and enter your banking infromation as needed such as your checking bank account and routing numbers. You can also use banking information you had stored before by selecting an account whose details you had already entered.
- Once youve completed the payment process, you’ll receive confirmation for your payment. You should see your payment in your payment history within 3 working days.
- If you’re a new customer register for the service as shown below.
Automated payments: this allows your bill to be automatically deduceted from your checking account. To enroll for the service:
- Login to your setf.com online account then select “manage automated payments” to register for the service.
- Enter your banking details including the checking account from which you want the bill to be deducted.
- Specify your payment information and Submit your enrollment details.
Pay through Western union: make sure that you have your account number and visit any western union location to pay your SETF bill. This service can be accessed through the western union website or by calling 1-800-325-6000 to find a location near you.
Pay through money gram: http://www.moneygram.com or call 1-800-MONEYGRAM to find a money gram payment location near you and pay your bill by presenting your account number and the receive code: 2156.
Pay by phone: call 1-800-686-3494 to speak to a customer service representative and pay your bill by check.
Pay by mail: make your payment using a check or money order, on which your account number should be written, by mailing it to:
Southeast Toyota Finance
P.O. Box 70832
Charlotte, NC 28272-0832
For any enquiries, you can get in touch with the customer service office through mail, email, phone by calling 1-800-686-3494, or online. You can use the FAQ section on the www.setf.com to get answers to your queries or send them by email.
- Different payment option take varied times before the payment reflects on your SETF account. To ensure the payment is received in good time, choose a method that takes less time to deliver the payment.
- If you cant pay your bill, contact customer care to find out which payment arrangements can be made.
- The number of days after which a late charge is assessed on late payments is included in your contract. Review it to find out.
- Receive your bill through email by looging into your account and enrolling for the paperless billing service.