National Grid in the United States is one of the largest holdings and an integral part of the company’s international holdings. Being a power company, it is only natural for it to have consumers who need to pay their electricity bills. The company offers electricity to many of its clients including those that are in states such as Vermont, New York, Massachusetts just to mention but a few. If you happen to be one of their clients and are looking for ways you can use to pay your bills, you will find the same below.
Pay online: Paying online can be done by going to www.nationalgrid.com and looking for the ‘sign in’ link. It is on the top right area of this page. Once it has been located, you will need to use the following steps:
- The next page to load should be ‘my account login’. Key in your password and user ID in the boxes that have been labeled accordingly. Finish by clicking the ‘log in’ button
- There is a make payment location on the site which you should navigate to and use to enter your billing information. When you have made sure you have inputted the right information, you should submit the payment to www.nationalgrid.com.
- A confirmation number will be received next which will show you that you have successfully made your payment. This will mean you have completed your payment and you can log off from www.nationalgrid.com.
- If you do not have an online account, one can register for one as shown below.
Pay by phone: If you want to pay your bill using the phone, you will need to call the company’s phone automated system. This can be done by dialing 800-233-5325. You can use this method to make payments to a savings or checking account. You should therefore make sure you have the account numbers and routing numbers before you make the phone call.
Pay by mail: The easiest way to go about mail payments is using self-addressed envelopes that are included monthly in your bill. All the same, you can mail in your payment if you happen to have signed in for paperless billing and you want to mail your payment. Get a check ready and write your account number on it, preferably on the back. You will then mail it to:
P.O. Box 11735
Newark, NJ 07101-4735
In person payments: In person payments can be made by going to National Grid life teller. The company offers a long list of locations from which to make payments in person.
Customer support is very efficient and can be reached using 800-233-5325
- Mail payments can only be made using a check