Kohl’s is one of the largest department stores in America offering a variety of household and beauty products among others. The company operates in 49 states and has 1,127 stores. Through the www.kohlscharge.com page, you can shop and instantly pay your bill online, view your payment details and history.
Customers can pay their Kohl’s charge bill through a number of payment methods which include paying using online services, paying using the mail, paying using the phone and in the store. Payments can also be made by cash, money order, check, and debit cards.
- Visit the www.kohlscharge.com website
- Click on “sign in” and provide your email ID and password to sign in to your account
- If you’re new to the site, click on “create an account” and fill in your details.
- Once you’ve logged into your www.kohlscharge.com account, select your chosen method of payment, enter your payment details and submit it after which you should receive confirmation of the transaction. You can make an immediate payment or schedule your payment to be done at a later date.
Pay by phone: You can pay by phone using your debit card at a $10 fee by talking to a live associate. You can also pay from your bank account by calling a phone associate at (855) 564-5748 or using the free 24 hour automated phone system. You will need to provide your account number and your bank’s routing number.
Pay by mail: send your check payment to: Kohl’s Payment Center
P.O. Box 2983
Milwaukee, WI 53201-2983 or if you are in other states, send it to:
Kohl’s Payment Center
P.O. Box 30510
Los Angeles, CA 90030-0510
Pay in store: Make your payments by check, cash, money order or Kohl’s cares card at any of the Kohl’s stores.
You can get in touch with Kohl’s customer service by calling (855) 564-5705 or (855) 564-5748 if you need assistance or information with the Kohl’s charge card. You can also leave your message at https://cs.kohls.com/app/ask/noIntercept/1.
- You may use alternative bill pay services such western union but its best to allow at least five days before your bill is due. You should also allow enough delivery time for payments by mail.
- After paying your bill, the payment can be viewed in your account after 24-48 hours. Login to your account or call customer service to see whether your payment was received.
- Kohl’s doesn’t offer a grace period so if you fail to pay your bill before the due date, you will be charged a late payment fee.
- Save any receipts you receive for so you may have your own records and proof of payment.
- In case you are not able to make a payment, contact customer service and find out what payment arrangements can be made.