General Motors is a company that sells cars in the United States and the rest of the world. Due to the various economic difficulties experienced all over the world, the company came up with a solution for its clients. It provided a platform where its clients can pay for a car using a card. The same card can be used to make payments for motor vehicle spares and accessories. As this is the case clients will need to know the various ways to pay the bills on their card. They are:
Pay online: To make your payments online, you will have to visit www.gmcard.com. It is the official General Motors website and it is used to make online payments. It allows its users and members to make their payments in an easy and smooth manner. This is done with the help of their respective accounts that have been created on this website. Take note that you can register your account online if you had not done so before. The following are steps to follow when there:
- Registration is done by going through the company’s registration page / process. The website to use is gmcard.com login.
- Before you start filling in the details required, you will come across two agreements. You have to consent to the same if you are to register online They should not worry you as they are the standard online agreements you may come across on any online website
- Once you click on the ‘I Agree’ checkboxes and ‘Continue’ checkboxes, you will be provided with forms to fill out
- The first form is the general details form. It will include your name, account number and so forth
- The rest of the details are easy to enter as you should have the details required to register for gmcard.com login.
- Once registered, you will login and make your payments
Pay by phone: Dialing 800-874-8822 is the way to go if you are planning to make payments by phone. It is an automated system that will walk you through the payment process. To make sure your account gets credited properly, provide accurate and up to date information. Take note that you may be charged a processing fee for phone payments.
Payments by mail: There are a variety of addresses available to mail your payments. You can only find the address you should use by going to the General Motors website. This will give you a map of the United States. Click the state you reside in on the map and you will be provided with the correct location to send your payment by mail.
Never hesitate to contact their customer service on (800) 874-8822 in case your experience any difficulties
- For fast processing using mail to make payment, one should write there account number on the envelope.