GE Capital is a provider of financial services by offering commercial lending and leasing services for aviation energy, healthcare, real estate and several other industries. It is a subsidiary of General Electric and recently changed its name to Synchrony Bank. Many of its services are accessible online through the website www.gogecapital.com.
The company offers a variety of services through which its customers can make their payments. These options include credit and debit card payment, online one-time payments, recurring payments or set up the auto pay service.
Make online payments
- Visit www.gogecapital.com. This will redirect you to the Synchrony bank website www.mysynchrony.com since the name changed.
- If you are a new user, click on the “register” option and provide the details required to create an account.
This includes your GE Capital account and social security numbers among other details. Once you have set up an account, enter your username and password in the login section to access your account details.
- Find the quick links and select the “payments” option or hover your mouse over “Account Features” and select the same option from the online payments menu.
- Specify the payment date, amount and source of payment. You’ll need to enter your account details as required.
- Submit your payment for review. Confirm your payment details then click on “submit”. A confirmation screen will be displayed with a confirmation number and you will receive a confirmation email.
- To pay for multiple accounts, follow the above process and from “payments”, select the “multiple” tab. Enter up to 12 payments and submit.
Auto pay: this service offers the convenience of automatic bill deductions from your bank account monthly.
- Once you’ve created an account and logged in, select the auto pay status indicator.
- Click on “enroll in Auto pay”
- Select the payment source and amount to be paid
- Accept the terms and click on “confirm Auto pay”
- Review your Auto pay details and submit.
In case you have any questions or concerns, get in touch with the customer service staff by calling 1-866-419-4096 for general enquiries. If you wish to contact a specific department for a specific issue you can find the contact details for the various departments at the www.gogecapital.com contact us webpage (https://www.synchronyfinancial.com/contact-us.html). You can also get some answers for your questions from the FAQs page at https://www.mysynchrony.com/account/faqs.html.
- Enroll in e-bill to access your statement access your statement by logging into your online account.
- You can pay your bill online at any time for free.
- Accessing your account online allows you to access and enjoy special offers and discounts offered by businesses that provide financing from synchrony.
- If you are having trouble paying the amount you owe, it is always a good to get in touch with customer service and find out what options are available to you.