Synchrony was built from GE heritage. The roots can be traced to 1932 when GE decided to offer financing for new appliances for the first time. One of its subsidiaries is GAP card. The card is issued by SYNCB, otherwise known as Synchrony bank. With this in mind, your GAP card is actually a Synchrony card. This means that you have the same payment options that people who have a Synchrony card possess.
Mail payments: Mail payments can be effected by sending a money order or check to an address near your location. You will need to visit http://www.gap.com for different mail addresses you can use for your payments. The site will give you different addresses for different locations. Alternatively, you may need to dial 866-893-7864 to find the address near you where you can send your payments.
Phone payments: GAP Card, just like Synchrony card, also accepts phone payments. This can be done by dialing 1-866-893-7864 and requesting for the phone payment option by keying in the right number. Once the prompt starts, you will be required to provide information about your account to verify ownership. This may include your account number, zip code, date of birth and even your social security number. You will also have to provide your debit / credit card details to complete payment.
Pay online: Inserting eservice.gap.com on your web browser will take you to the website to go to for online bill payments. Once there, you will need to:
- Click the ‘sign me up’ link below the login button if you do not have an online account with the company
- The next page is the terms and conditions. Accept them
- Finish by filling in the required details such as social security number, zip code and date of birth
- Once done, they should login comfortably on gap.com as shown below.
- The next step is filling in the details like payment amount and date and the online payment process will be finished
- Those without an online account can register for one, as shown in the screenshot below.
You will need to get assistance by dialing 866-893-7864. This is the company’s customer support line and they should be able to handle any of your issues concerning eservice.gap.com or any payment option arising.
- Always remember to include your account details when you are sending a money order or check through mail
- During phone payments, make sure you have a valid credit / debit card with you