The Dish Network, better known as Dish, is mainly a satellite television provider. The company also provides audio programs and satellite internet similar to satellite radio. Dish has garnered a number of clients, as an alternative to cable organizations such as AT&T and Comcast, who do not want to deal with the controversies and politics that are so rampant in the industry. For Dish clients, the fastest way to submit their payments would be the online method. However, this is not the only mode of payment as there are several other options to choose from.
Pay online: Before they are able to make online payments, Dish clients should make an online mydish.com myaccount ID using https://my.dish.com/customercare/usermanagement/prepCreateOnlineId.do?onlineid=. The following steps should be followed for effective online payments:
- Once you have your ID, go to mydish.com myaccount and enter your username and password in the fields provided
- Place your mouse over the ‘my account’ option once logged in and click on the ‘pay bill’ option
- Enter your payment information that should include your account number, routing numbers not forgetting how much you would like to pay. Make sure you counter cheek the information you’ve entered on mydish.com myaccount and then confirm it is correct
- Submit the payment and log out only after you have received confirmation of successful payment
- To register as a new user,follow the following instructions
Phone payment: You can make your dish bill payments by phone by dialing 800-333-3474. There are two main methods you can go about this. You can either decide to use the automated system or use a company representative. Either way, the phone payment system is quite effective and is over within a very short time.
Individual payments: For those who want to make cash payments, they can do so by looking for a location that will accept that type of payment. You will need to visit http://www.dish.com/support/tools-apps/pay-in-cash/ to find a cash payment location. Any location on that list will accept cash.
Mail payments: The Dish Network also accepts mail payments. This can be done in the form of check or money order. Either one should be sent to:
Company name: Dish Network Corporation
Address: 9601 S Meridian Blvd Englewood
Zip Code: 80112
At one point or another, you may find that you will need to get assistance. This may be in the form of your bill payments, mydish.com myaccount issues or queries about your account. All he same, you should contact customer support at 303-723-1000.
- Do not forget to include your account number together with your check or money order when you are making mail payments