CFNA, Credit First National Association, is a company that provides credit cards that are specialized for use in the automotive industry. The principle behind their credit cards is making sure there is an option to the consumer in case car problems arise. They have a plethora of cards for in-store use. Such cards cover service, brakes, mufflers and cover tires costs. Brands that are available using CFNA credit cards are Monroe, Bridgestone and Firestone among others. If you have their card, you can pay by using a number of options as shown on www.cfna.com.
Pay by mail: Payment by mail can be effected using their mailing address which is; Credit First NA P.O. Box 81344 Cleveland, OH 44188-0344. You should write your account number on the backside of the check or money order before you mail it. Be sure to do so at least five business days before the payment is due.
Pay online: Online payments can be done by following these steps:
- Insert the link www.cfna.com and go to the payment option. Clicking on this option will open a new window
- You will see text fields marked username and password on the screen. Input the same before clicking the blue button ‘sign in’
- Click on the view payments link and enter the payment date, checking account number, routing number and payment amount that you would like. Do not submit your payment before making sure the data you are submitting is correct.
- A verification message will be displayed to show that your payment was successful once it has gone through. At this point, you can exit the www.cfna.com website
- If you do not have an account, click on register and follow the instructions as shown below.
Pay by phone: To make your CFNA credit card payments by phone, you should dial 800-321-3950. To make the process simple and straight-forward, make sure you have your bank account checking details as well as your CFNA credit card. For your bank account, do not forget to include your routing numbers.
CFNA always makes sure that their customer service meets the requirements of their clients. With this in mind, it will also look for ways it can handle its clients queries. If you happen to have any issue such as payment delays, billing and so forth, you should contact customer care using 800-321-3950.
- The company makes a point of making sure mail payments are effected as soon as possible. To avoid any delays, take into consideration the mail processing time (preferably send your checks / money order at least 5 business days before their due date)