Comcast is a media and technology company with two primary businesses: Comcast cable which provides customers with video, high-speed internet and phone services, and NBC Universal. Comcast serves both residential and business customers through the XFINITY brand offering, through a sophisticated network, the fastest internet bandwidth speeds, personalized videos, and phone services for communication and home management solutions.
Comcast offers its customers a wide variety of payment options that are easy to use and convenient. The payment options include automatic payments which you can set up through the Comcast website www.comcast.com,
Automatic Payment: this option allows bill amounts to be automatically deducted from your checking, credit or savings bank account.
- Visit www.comcast.com, Create an account online and log into it with your username and password
- On the online portal, select “set up automatic payments” option above the overview page or on the billing and payments page.
- Select the method of payment you wish to use and enter your bank account information or credit card details including your CVV number to confirm your ownership of the card.
- Before you can proceed to the next step, you must accept the terms and conditions that enable you to access the online payment portal and use the services available.
- In the confirmation screen that is displayed, select your Ecobill preference and accept the terms and conditions of the paperless bill service. You will then see a confirmation message with your chosen method of payment to which your account will be tailored.
- Once you’ve setup automatic payments, you’ll need to pay your bill using any of the other methods such as making onetime payments because the automatic deduction won’t start within the current billing cycle. To register for the service follow the instruction below.
To find out more, please visit www.comcast.com.
Phone payments: you can pay your Comcast bill through the phone with a credit or debit card by calling call 1-800-COMCAST. Follow the prompts to provide your account and payment information.
Pay by mail: make your payment by sending your billing slip and payment to the mailing address that is listed on your bill.
Pay in person: visit any of the authorized payment locations listed on the www.comcast.com service centre locations page.
If you have any questions and concerns, visit the customer support page to get billing and payment information or call 1-800-226-2278 to get assistance from the customer service team. You can also chat with the customer service as shown on the screen below.
- Depending on the type of service you are receiving from Comcast may charge a late payment fee for failure to pay your bill on time so make sure that you make your payments on time.
- Mailed payments normally take a while before they are delivered and processed therefore make your payment in good time.