CitiBank can be defined as a financial services company and commercial bank. It has various payment options for its client including an online platform. Citibank Online is a web based platform that assist Citibank account holders carry out all their routine banking transactions. It is always accessible and user-friendly. You will not need to install any software on your computer to use it. The security key (authentication calculator) is used to protect your internet banking access. The key makes use of the latest in encryption technology and has been proved to be one of the most reliable ways of protecting your finances.
Payment at Citibank can be made through various options such as online, by mail, by phone and in person.
Pay Online: Online payments require the individual to have a Citibank account.
- The next step is creating an account by going to www.online.citibank.com.
- On your left there is the option sing up.
- Click on register if you have not created an online account.
- You will be required to enter your ATM Debit / Credit card number before moving to the next step. Just follow the instructions and enter the required details and you will be done in no time. In case you experience difficulties you can contact their customer support by dialing 1-800-374-9700.
- After registering the account, customers can login into citibank.com payment portal to make the payment as shown below.
Pay By Phone: Call 1-888-citibank and follow the pro0mpts to make you payments by phone.
Pay In Person: If you want to make payments in person, visit the payment center locator to find a branch near you. This is the location you should use to make payments.
Pay By Mail: You can make your payment by mail by sending a money order or check with your account number written on it. The mailing address should be either:
Attention: Payments Dept. 1500 Boltonfield Street
Columbus, OH 43228
- Citibank / Choice
O. Box 183051
Columbus, OH 43218-3051
Customers can visit Citibank FAQs to further learn about the various issues that arise to various customers. There is also a complete list of the applicable fees charged for various citibank.com payment services. If non of the FAQs answer your issues, you can then call the customer support executive at 1-800-945-0258.
- CitiBank will apply a number of fees to its client on a non-recurring and monthly basis. They include insufficient funds fees, overdraft fees, returned check fees and late payment fees. The amount of fees are determined by the financial institution location.
- If you are unable to make a payment on time for whatever reason, you will have to contact customer service. You may not be eligible for an extension of payment, but you may be able to get your payments covered using the PaymnetAid service. This only works if your hardship qualifies and you have signed for citibank.com payment.
- Citibank will work with you to a certain degree if you have not made your payments or you are way past overdue. The bank would rather make a new payment agreement with you instead of charging the account off all together and send it to collection due to non-payment. Basically, the bank has various option to manage payments when you are experiencing financial straits.