Best Buy Co. Inc. is an American Consumer Electronics Corporation that deals with a variety of electronics from computers and cell phones to video games. It provides credit services to its customers and gives them flexible financing among other benefits. In partnership with CitiBank, they offer their customers credit cards with which they can pay for the things they purchase at BestBuy. Through the website, Bestbuy credit card holders can make their bestbuy accountonline.com payments but also do much more including viewing their statements.
Bill Payment options
To make their monthly credit card payments, customers can choose from several payment options available to them including paying online through bestbuy accountonline.com, by phone, by mail and in person. They can pay directly from their checking account, write a check or pay in cash.
- Visit http://www.bestbuy.com/site/index.jsp
- Click on “make a payment” at the bottom of the page
- If you don’t already have an account, click on “Register now”. You will be redirected to the Citi Group Inc. website where you can enter your credit card number, name as written on the card, last four digits of your social security number as well as the last final three digits on the signature panel. Complete the registration by creating a user ID and password and set the security settings.
- Use your login credentials to sign in.
- Once logged in, you can make your bestbuy.com credit card payment by selecting your payment option; entering the amount and date you want the payment to be made.
- Enter your checking account information
- Review the details you’ve provided and submit your request
Pay by phone: call 1-888-574-1301 to pay your bill via the phone using a check. Have your account details and payment information ready with you when you call because you will be prompted for the details.
Pay by mail: you also have the option of sending your check by mail to the address listed on your monthly statement
Pay in person: visit any Bestbuy store and pay your bill in person they’re using a check or with cash
If you have a question and wish to get in touch with the Bestbuy customer service, you can call 1-800-395-2120. You can also get answers by reviewing the commonly asked questions on the FAQs page that can be found at bestbuy accountonline.com. You can also visit the community forums at http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/ or call (800) 365-0292.
- Make sure you pay your bill in good time in order to avoid any additional charges.
- If you are having trouble paying your bill, contact customer service before the due date to find out whether there can be any payment arrangements for you.