In 1931 during the Great depression, Southwest Gas began its maiden journey. It began its operations by selling liquefied petroleum in a railroad town known as Barstow, California. After a slow and steady two decades, growth, the company tapped into a new line. The line came about when Electric. Co. And pacific gas linked up with El Paso Crop to transmit natural and high pressure gas. 3 years later, SW gas expanded into Arizona, and by 1959 had purchased Big Bear Liquid Petroleum gas which was a smaller company. Currently, they are a large company that offers various services to their consumers. If you are their client, you can make payments in several different ways.
Pay online: On www.swgas.com, paying an account is quick and easy. All you need is provide your account number, your name as it is written on your bill, email address and tax ID or social security number. You will need to create an account online, if you do not have one. Once it has been created, you will need to go to www.swgas.com and use the following steps:
- Once you login you will see an ‘access’ my account’ box that you should click
- Use your username and password to login to your account
- Click on the ‘pay my bill’ option and enter your bank account or credit number
- Double check to ensure all the information you have provided is correct and there are no mistakes
- After completion, it is advisable to keep a copy of your receipt
- If you do not have an account with www.swgas.com, one can follow the follow instructions to register for one.
Pay by mail: Mail payments are accepted by Southwest gas by use of a money order or check. If you want to use any of these types of payments, you will be required send the payment using:
Company name: Southwest Gas Corporation
Address: PO Box 98890 Las Vegas
Zip Code: 89193-8890
Remember to include your account details for the payment to be credited.
Pay by phone: The company also accepts payments done by phone. In fact, this is one of the easiest and probably most efficient payment methods. All you need to do is call 1-877-860-6020. The process is usually automated. However, you can opt to use the services of one of their customer representatives to assist you in case your encounter any problems.
For any problems / queries, you should contact their customer support at 1-877-860-6020 or visit www.swgas.com ‘emailus’ page to send them an email using the contact form.
- Mail payments might take some time to arrive at the company and get processed. It is therefore prudent to send such payments a few days before the due date of your bill