Southern California Edison is the company that supplies most of California area with electricity. It is considered to be the largest subsidiary of Edison International. The company serves 14 million clients with electricity. If you are just looking for different options to pay your electricity bill or are new to the area, there are several options you can use to pay your bill.
Online payments: For online payments to work, you will need to register for an account at www.sce.com. The service is free and will be updated immediately as long as you do the same before 6 in the evening. Their website has a help option that can be used to guide you with online payments. If you are interested in the same, you can do so by:
- Going to http://www.sce.com/ebilling. It is the www.sce.com website
- Click ‘sign on’ located at the top right portion of the screen
- Type in your user ID and password in the boxes that have been labeled and put aside for these
- There is a drop down box that states ‘take me to’. In this option, choose make a payment and then click on the ‘sign on’ button
- Navigate to payment and make your payment according to the www.sce.com website instructions.
Pay by phone: You can also make your SCE payment by phone. All you have to do is dial 1-800-655-4555 and follow the prompts that follow. Take note that these prompts have to be followed and the information requested to provide.
Pay by mail: At some point, you may need to make your payments by mail. If this is the case, you will need to use the address that is on the envelope that came with your statement or bill. The address will vary from one location to another due to the different billing departments. If you are not sure of the mailing address, you should call their customer support on 1-800-655-4555 and request for assistance.
Pay in person: Paying in person is one of the fastest ways of ensuring your SCE bill has been paid. This is done by contacting any of the company’s subsidiaries or branches around you. If you want to pay in cash, this is the way to go.
For effective customer support, dial 1-800-655-4555. They operate 24 hours a day and should be able to solve your queries effectively.
- For mail payments, remember to input your information on the back of the check or money order you sent