For the past 3 decades, Seventh Avenue has been searching thousands of possible ways to find unique and affordable products you will not be able to find anywhere else. Apart from their extensive selection of home décor and furniture, you will find apparel, cookware, electronics, jewelry and more. New items are added to www.seventhavenue.com website almost on a daily basis meaning there will always be something new for you to discover. If you have an account with Seventh Avenue, you can pay your bills using the following options.
Pay by phone: To make your payments by phone, you will need to call 800-218-3945. Make sure you have your account details and a check handy. The account details will be used to ensure the right account is credited the payment and the check is for payment verification. Calling the number will start an automated payment process that should be through in a few minutes.
Pay online: You can make online payments by going to www.seventhavenue.com. This is the official Seventh Avenue center. Use these steps:
- The online portal is quite easy to use as the process is very simple to follow. You should login with your account details to make the payment
- If you do not have login details, you should register for the same at the same web page. Registration is quite easy and straightforward
- Once registered, fill in the details required
- Submit payment and you will have completed the payment
Pay by mail: Seventh Avenue payments can also be made by mail. For it to work, one should have a money order or check in the amount they wish to pay. At the back of the check or money order, you should write your account details. This will ensure the money is credited to the right account. Failure to write your account number may result in failure of the payment being credited to your account. Mail payments should be sent to:
1112 7th Ave.
Monroe, WI 53566-1364
- For some people, making the payments might be a challenge. If you are such a person, you can request for assistance by calling 800-218-3945. This is the customer service number. The call will be answered either by an individual or an automated system. Follow the prompts provided as they will give you the right direction.
- Remember to provide account details correctly when you are making an online payment via seventhavenue.com. If you enter the wrong details, your payment may be credited to the wrong account. Always make sure you have double-checked any account details before confirming payment