The Public Service Enterprise Group can be described as a company that deals with energy supply and related services in Newark, New jersey. Even though it has other services in different parts of the country, Newark is their main area as they have the majority of their clients in the said location. With this in mind, they have to apply various payment options for their customers to use. Some of these options will vary depending on the location of the client and the mode of payment they prefer. All the same, the options you can expect to get from the company are:
Pay online: To pay your bill online, visit pseg.com and use the following instructions:
- Login to your account if you already have an online account.
- If you do not possess one, you can register for one using https://myaccount.pseg.com/irj/portal and follow the simple process for registration
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to access information about your pseg.com account such as the amount due and other details
- You should then go to the pay bill link and enter the pertinent information that will facilitate paying your bill
- Make sure the details are accurate before you submit payment. Once payment has been submitted, you can exit the pseg.com web page and close the web browser
Automatic payments: When you use automatic payments, you will be paying directly from your bank account. You will be able to receive monthly emails and bill notifying when payments are due and paid. The service is free and can be accessed using https://myaccount.pseg.com/irj/portal.
Phone payments: Call 1-800-436-PSEG to make phone payments. A service charge of about $1.25 is levied. Make sure you provide your personal details when you are requested and also your account number. Phone payments are the preferred mode of payment as they are not only fast and efficient, but also convenient.
Mail payments: You will be required to send your check or money order using the address provided by the customer service. Keep in mind that your account number should be indicated. Furthermore, cash transactions are not eligible when using this option.
1-800-357-2262 is the number to call if you need to speak to a customer care representative. The same number should be used to know any details of your account or any issues you may have with your bill.
- If you would like to pay with cash, use any of the payment centers found at their pseg.com website