Premier Bankcard and First Premier Bank are sister organization under the United National Corporation holding company. They are headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The Premier Bankcard was founded in 1989 in a bid to assist families and individuals with less than perfect credit obtain some level of credit. In the United States, they are among the top 20 issuers of Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Apart from being a four time recipient of the coveted Performance Excellence Award from MasterCard, they have served millions of customers nationwide. There several options for making payments on your First Premier Bank Credit Card.
Online payment: You will have to enroll on their website before you can successfully make an online payment for your card. Clicking or copy pasting this link https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/register.aspx is the way top begin. You will need to have some information such as your social security number, address and your credit card in order to effectively complete enrollment.
Once you have enrolled, you can follow these steps to make a payment:
- Use your browser to access mypremiercreditcard.com. You can either type in the address or click the link
- Type in the username you selected during the enrollment process. There is an empty filed labeled username that you can use for this step. Once you are done, click on continue
- The system will then request you for your password. At this point, enter the password you choose when you were registering for the online payment
- At the first premier bank dashboard, navigate to the pay bill option
- You can now enter your payment information which is basically the amount you would wish to pay. Make sure this amount is accurate before you submit the payment
- Wait for the process to be complete before you leave the website. When you receive a confirmation that the payment was successful, you can exit the mypremiercreditcard.com website
Payment through mail: Mail payments are accepted in the form of a check or money order. Pay your credit card bill using this method, send the check or money order to:
First Premier Bank
P.O. box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
Make sure you include your account number, preferably at the back of money order or check. Overnight express payments have to be sent using the same method to the same address.
Payment by phone: Payments by phone are accepted 24 hours a day and seven days a week. They can be done by calling 800-987-5521. For this payment, you will need to have a debit card or credit card together with information found on the same. Alternatively, you can have a check and present the account and routing numbers found on it.
Cash payments: Payments in cash have to be done in person. You can use numerous locations such as satellite banks systems (examples are Pay-O-Matic or Cash Express) and stores like Wal-Mart. Go to http://premier.where2pay.com to find one of these places near you. You can also call (888) 818-7127 toll free for more details.
Do not hesitate to contact customer support on (888) 818-7127. They will provide you with the assistance you require and the number is toll free. You could also visit mypremiercreditcard.com and use the contact form to write them an email about your complaint or inquiry.
- In case you are struggling to make the payment promptly, one can seek for extended due date or payment arrangements.
- There is also a budget billing that enable the customer to pay their bills based on an average set. To learn more about this, customers can contact thecustomer service department.