PNM, serving some sections of Texas as well as most of Northern Mexico can be described as a public utility company that specializes in production of energy. The company serves more than 400 thousand clients. If you are a customer of the company, you may be wondering how you can make payments for your bill. It is quite simple really as all you have to do is use any of the following methods.
Phone payments: To use this method of payment, you will need to have a debit / credit or an ATM card with you. Dial 888-dial-pnm and follow the instructions provided by the system. Take note that you will be charged an extra $2.95 for using the phone payment system.
Online payments: You also have the option of making your payments using the internet. For this to work, you will need to navigate to the PNM ‘make a payment online’ page by using https://www.pnm.com/pay and following these instructions:
- In the free from checking or savings box, click on the blue get started button
- Enter your password and email in the fields provided and you can choose to click the remember email address link if you want to. This will ensure you do not have to key on your credentials the next time you are in the system
- Next move to the pay bill section of the pnm.com website
- If you are logging in for the first time, you will need to set up payment by adding your banking information. The payment process is quite simple as you just need to enter the date you would like to pay and also the amount you want to pay to your account. Submit the payment once you are sure that all of your information is correct
- Once you have submitted your payment, you will come across a screen that will inform you whether your payment was successful or not. If it was, your payment is complete and you can close the browser
- To register for pnm.com account, follow the instruction below.
Mail your payment: To mail your payment for your PNM bill, you will be required to send a money order or check with your account written to:
P.O. Box 17970
Denver, CO 80217
At some point, you may find you have issues with your bill that you need assistance handling. In such cases, you should call 1-877-509-5938. This is their customer service line and you should get assistance for any of your troubles. To find out more about pnm.com payment options visit there website.
- Send mail payments at least five days before the due date to ensure it is received on time
You can make payments in person by visiting https://www.pnm.com/pnm-payment-locations?PNM to find a location near you