Nationstar Mortgage can be described as one of the most prominent mortgage providers in the US. It has millions of clients all over the country. The company has set itself apart as a standard mortgage service with exceptional customer interactions due to its easy-to-use services and competitive rates. If you have your mortgage using them, you can easily make your payments by using a number of different methods.
Pay By Phone: Payments by phone are the easiest and fastest option to top up your card or to pay your credit. Just call 888-480-2432 and follow the prompts to make your payments by phone.
Online payments: Online payments require you to have a Nationstar Mortgage account. The first step in creating an account is by going to www.mynationstarmtg.com. Once there, follow these instructions:
- There is the sign up option. Click on register if you wish to create an online account. You will be required to input the details of your particular account before moving to the next step
- Just follow the instructions and enter the required details and you will be done in no time
- In case you experience difficulties you can contact their customer support by dialing 888-480-2432
- Once you’ve a mynationstarmtg.com online account one is able to pay bill after logging in as shown below.
Mail payments: You can make your payment by mail, by sending a money order or check with your account number written on it. The mailing address should be:
Company name: Nationstar Mortgage
Address: 350 Highland Dr. Lewisville
Zip Code: 75067
If you have noticed charges such as insufficient funds, returned check fees, overdraft fees or late payments, you should visit their online support on www.mynationstarmtg.com. There is a complete list of all applicable fees. If this doesn’t solve your problems you can contact their customer support at 888-480-2432.
- If you are unable to make a payment on time for whatever reason, you will have to contact customer service. You may not be eligible for an extension of payment, but you may be able to get a payment plan
- Nationstar Mortgage will work with you to a certain degree if you have not made your payments or you are way past overdue. The company would rather make a new payment agreement with you instead of charging the account off all together and send it to collections due to non-payment. Basically, the company has various options to manage payments when you are experiencing financial straits
Nationstar Mortgage will not apply a number of fees to its client on a non-recurring and monthly basis. They include insufficient funds fees, overdraft fees, returned check fees and late payment fees. The amount of fees is determined by the financial institution location