Home depot is a renowned and popular hardware store for equipment and materials relating to home improvement and maintenance projects. The majority of home projects involve considerable expense. A Home depot credit card will provide a convenient payment method for such projects. As with any credit card, the client will have to find out the ways which they can use to credit their account and pay bills. The process is not very challenging since there are a number of options to choose from.
Pay by phone: To make your payments by phone, you will need to call 866-875-5488. Make sure you have your account details and a check handy. The account details will be used to ensure the right account is credited the payment and the check is for payment verification. Calling the number will start an automated payment process that should be through in a few minutes.
- You can make online payments by going to myhomedepotaccount.com.
- This is the official home depot credit center.
- The online portal is quite easy to use as the process is very simple to follow.
- You should login with your account details to make the payment.
- If you do not have login details, you should register for the same at the same webpage (myhomedepotaccount.com).
- Registration is quite easy and straightforward.
Pay by mail: Home Depot payments can also be done by mail. For it to work, one should have a money order or check in the amount they wish to pay. At the back of the check or money order, you should write your account details. This will ensure the money is credited to the right account. Failure to write your account number may result with failure of the payment being credited to your account. Mail payments should be sent to Home depot Credit Services P.O. Box 6405 Dallas, TX 75265-3000.
To contact customer service, one can call 1-800-HOME-DEPOT or 1-800-(466-3337) or visit http://www.homedepot.com/c/Contact_Us and use the contact form to send an email with your inquiry or complaint. There is also an option of chatting with a customer service representative available at the myhomedepotaccount.com website.
- For some people, making the payments might be a challenge. If you are such a person, you can request for assistance by calling 866-875-5488. This is the customer service number. The call will be answered either by an individual or an automated system. Follow the prompts provided as they will give you the right direction.
- Remember to provide account details correctly when you are making an online payment. If you enter the wrong details, your payment may be credited to the wrong account. Always make sure you have double-checked any account details before confirming payment