My Family Mobile is a service company that offers a wide range of phones and some of the best rates online such that one is able to buy online through myfamilymobile.com no matter their location. They have the latest phones with the latest features.
Family Mobile has several bill payments available and these options include paying online, through the auto pay service, by phone or at a Walmart store. You can pay your bill with a checking account, credit card, check or debit card.
- Visit myfamilymobile.com and create an account. To do this, simply click on the “sign up” button, enter your mobile number and the other details required. Once you’ve entered your mobile number, you’ll receive a temporary password by text.
- Login with your mobile number and password.
- From “account summary”, click on “pay bill”.
- Select your payment option and fill in your payment details which will include your checking account and your bank’s routing number or your credit card number.
- Submit your payment after which you’ll receive confirmation of the transaction.
Autopay: set up this service so that your monthly payment may be deducted automatically from your checking account, credit card or debit card account. You can register on phone, online, or at a Walmart store. To register online:
- Login to your myfamilymobile.com account.
- Under account summary, select “set up automatic payments”, enter your payment details and submit your request.
Phone payment: You can contact customer service for free by dialing 611 or calling 1-877-440-9758 to speak to a customer service representative (at a $5.00 fee) or use the automated system to pay your bill
Pay in the store: at any of the participating Walmart stores, you can pay bills by providing your payment details including your account number. This service is available at a fee and you can’t use a credit card or check to pay your bill.
Present your question or concern by calling 1-877-440-9758 or 611 or visit Walmart store to get information. You can also get information in the support section on the company website myfamilymobile.com.
- If you delay in your payments, past the due date, your service may be disconnected. Note also that different payment methods require different time durations before the payment is received and processed so use a method that is fast and convenient to ensure that payments are received on time.
- In case you are having difficulties paying your bill, call customer care and find out if other payment arrangements are available.
- Having a late payment might lead to charges, avoid this and keep track of the payment deadline and other activities that are taking place.
Do away with paper billing by signing up for paperless billing to receive your bill through the email.