Lowes is a company operating home improvement and appliance stores whose focus is in providing home improvement products for plumbing, flooring and floor finishing to those who wish to upgrade, repair or improve their homes; as well as appliances such as fridges and washing machines. The company also offers financial assistance for its customers to access these services.
Lowe’s offers a wide range of methods of paying bills which customers can use to pay their bills. These options are inclusive of online payments through their site lowes.com credit, phone payments, payments by mail using check, or paying through western union, money order or money gram.
Paying online method
- Visit lowes.com credit and join to become a member online. Do this by clicking on “Sign up” then filling in the required personal details and setting a password.
- Login with your email address and password.
- You can choose to have the companies’ application installed on your phone
- Once you are logged onto the lowes.com credit site, choose the payment method.
- At this stage you will need to provide both your personal and banking details. By doing so you will able to choose the amount that you want to pay. You are in charge of your account and the amount you want to pay.
- After doing so you will have your money transfer from your bank to your Lowes account.
- If you do not have an account with lowes.com credit, click on the register tab and follow the instructions shown below.
By telephone: For those who do not have time or cannot be able to have their transactions done online, there is an option that is fast and reliable that is available for them, use of the telephone. This is simple and fast, the number to use is 1-800-444-1408. This line is available mainly for payment, and once it is done, it reflects on the companies records. Call with your account information and payment details ready.
By use of mail: This method might take some time to be reflected on the company. The check should be sent to Lowe’s billing whose mailing address is: 530914 Atlanta, the GA is 30352-0914.
You can be able to get customer service online once you log in your account at lowes.com credit and they will answer any inquires you might be having. In case you have trouble logging into your account you can contact customer care on this number 1-800-445-6937, or email [email protected]
- With different payment options, comes different rates at which it takes to reflect on the account. For this reason, it is important to make your payment on time or choose a payment method that takes less time.
- If you are having difficulties in paying the bill ensure that you have contacted the customer care department on time and made arrangements for an alternative option.
- Review your contract and ensure you have understood it and the number of days allowed before late charges are assessed.
- Receive updates and bills through email after you have registered for paperless billing services.