This is a company that specializes with high-end fashion accessories and fashion lines. In the United States, it is a popular department store that has more than 300 locations in the country. Dillard’s has been in business since the 1930s and it has set itself apart by focusing on goods and clothes that can be found in competing stores such as Macy’s. Furthermore, the goods they sell are usually found in a boutique type shops located in wealthy areas. If you are shopping at their store or use their card payment system, there are several options for paying your bills.
Pay online: One of the methods you can pay your www.dillards.com payonline. All you have to do is navigate to https://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/UserRegistrationForm?storeId=301&catalogId=301&langId=-1&userType=G&userState=&userId=385681466&countrySelected=US&rURL=. Follow these steps to make payment:
- On the screen, you will see two text fields that are beneath the subheading “Returning Customers”. Enter your account password and email address into those fields. Click on the ‘sign in’.
- If you do not have an online account, you will be required to register for the same in the way you would use to register for any other online account
- Once logged in, go to account management and then make payment
- Select the date and amount and enter your payment information when prompted to do so
- Submit the payment after verifying the information provided is accurate. You can leave the site when you see a confirmation stating your payment has been successfully processed or scheduled.
- To register for www.dillards.com payonline, one can follow the instructions below.
Pay by mail: One of the payment options you can use to pay your Dillard’s bill is by mail. With this method, you are advised to send payment using money order or a check. Never send cash through mail as it is risky and the company does not accept cash payments through mail. Cash payments are only accepted when done in person. The address to use is:
Company name: Dillard’s Inc.
Address: 1600 Cantrell Road
State: Little Rock, AR
Zip Code: 72201
Pay by phone: You can pay your Dillard’s bill by dialing 1-510-376-5200. You will be required to follow the prompts and provide details of your credit / debit card during the process. You should have your account number and amount you are going to pay at hand.
Customer service can be reached at 1-510-376-5200. They should be able to handle any issues you may have regarding your account or www.dillards.com payonline issues.
- Dillard’s does not charge fees for payments. When payments are done on time, the interest can be renegotiated
- It is advisable to pay by phone as it will guarantee on time payments