For those who can qualify for it, they will find that the GM card is quite interesting. It can be defined as an interesting reward-giving credit program that is available to Chase Bank select customers. The card itself is provided by capital One which has a large partnership between the credit card purveyor, Chase and GM. The main use of the GM card is to facilitate the purchase of a new General Motors vehicle. With such options, the card has quickly become popular especially with those who have a taste for GM SUVs, trucks and cars. Payments for the card can be done using a number of options.
Online bill payment: In your browser, type in www.gmcard.com and follow these instructions: Or Search gmcard.com login on the search engine and follow the steps below.
- On the top-right portion, click the ‘log-in’ button
- On the next page, you should click on the ‘manage your capital one account’ button
- Enter your username and password on the ‘your account login page’. This will have to be set up on through the GM card registration page found at https://www.capitalonecardservice.com/ecare/enrollmentform?&locale=en_US&brand=GM_000_000?
- Once you have signed in, go to the pay bill section. Enter your payment information and submit the same to complete the process
- In case you don’t have a gmcard.com login account, register as shown in the image below.
Phone bill payments: If you would prefer to pay your GM card bill using the automated telephone system, you have the option of doing so by dialing 888-316-2390. If you are not sure about the process, you can request the assistance of a live operator using the same number.
Mail payments: This mode of payment is normally done using a check or money order. Ensure you have written your account number on the back of the money order or check if you wish to use this method for making your GM card payments. At the same time, make sure you send the payment 5 days prior to the due date. Payments should be sent to:
Carol Stream IL 60128-9600
It is not unusual to find yourself stranded or simply having a hard time making payments or navigating to find gmcard.com login. In such a scenario, do not assume things are okay. Instead, you should contact GM customer care desk at 1-888-316-2390. They will be able to solve any issues you may have or give you some insight on how you can resolve the same.
- Take note that phone payments by GM are not charged. However, you may have to incur the call cost. They will vary depending on your operator