This company, supplying electricity for more than two million people, covers the majority of Georgia. Georgia Power has been in business for more than a century. In fact, they started out as a streetcar operation, and later changed to a power supply company. It is currently a public utility service provider that is the most widespread when compared to other Southern company facilities. If you are searching for payment methods to pay your utility bill, there are several options you can choose from.
Payment Online: To make an online payment to the company, just go to www.georgiapower.com/mypayment and follow these instructions:
- You will have to register online at georgiapower.com before you make online payments. This can be done by going through the online account enrollment. The registration / enrollment process is quite simple as you will only have to input information such as credit card information and personal details.
- You will be required to enter your account’s password and username in the fields present in the middle of the georgiapower.com login page.
- Navigate to make payment after you have signed in to your account management. Enter payment information when you are asked to and make sure everything you have entered is accurate
- Submit the payment only after you are satisfied with the entries you have made
- Feel free to continue browsing their site once you have gotten confirmation of your payment.
Pay by mail: If you would not like to make an online account, then paying by mail is the option you should choose. This can also be done when you are experiencing problems logging into your georgiapower.com account. Your money order or check should be mailed to:
Company name: Georgia Power
Address: 96 Annex Atlanta
Zip Code: 30396
You should ensure you write your account number so that they may know which account to credit the payment.
Pay by phone: You have the option of paying any balance by using a phone call. Start by dialing 1-888-660-5890. Once connected, simply follow the prompts and you will be good to go. The process does not take a lot of time and is automated.
Pay by bank: Take note that you can also use your bank account to pay your Georgia Power bill. All you need to do is contact the company and request for information of how to go about this process.
In case you have problems with your account, you can contact the company’s customer service by dialing 1-888-660-5890. There is an automated system that you can use to answer your questions. Alternatively, you can follow the prompts if you want to discuss your issue with a Georgia Power representative.
- Payments should be made on time to avoid any late charges / penalties