Fingerhut is a retail company that started out by selling covers for automobiles but now has on offer more than 165,000 products from different brand names sych as Samsung and kitchenaid as well as other items such as furniture, jewellery, shoes and electronics among others. They also offer credit services to people so they may be able to make purchases.
There are several ways you can pay your Fingerhut bill and they include paying online, paying through the third party payment processor ChargeSmart, or pay by mail or phone.
- Visit fingerhut.com myaccount
- Under the returning customers option, enter your password and email address and click on “sign in” button
- Visit the account management option, select the date you want the bill to be paid and the amount to be paid.
- Enter your payment information when prompted
- Verify the correctness of the information you’ve entered then submit you payment. You should receive confirmation on successful completion of the transaction.
- If you do not have a fingerhut.com myaccount, one can register as shown in the screenshot shown below.
Pay using ChargeSmart: ChargeSmart is a third party online payment processor that handles payments for thousands of billers (companies) in the United States. You have to have in hand the amount you would like to pay, account number with the biller and the address you would like to mail the payment. Enter some basic information needed to process your payment such as your ZIP code, your name and address, after selecting a payment method. Be sure to provide an up to date email address and phone number as they will be used to contact you in case there are issues with your payment. The biller selected will be sent your payment electronically once your payment has been submitted and reviewed on ChargeSmart.
Pay by mail: pay your bill using a check or money order and send it with your account number written on it to the mailing address stated on your bill. Note that cash payments are allowed.
Pay by phone: You can pay your Fingerhut bill by dialing 800-208-2500. You will be required to follow the prompts and provide details of your credit / debit card during the process. You should have your account number and amount you are going to pay at hand.
You can get some answers to your questions by looking at the commonly asked questions on fingerhut.com myaccount or sending them an email. You can also call 1-800-208-2500 to speak to a customer service representative.
- Fingerhut does not charge fees for payments. When payments are done on time, the interest can be renegotiated.
- It is advisable to pay by phone as it will guarantee on-time payments.
- Since their payments are monthly, you should consider paying using a standing order.
- Enroll in paperless billing to eliminate the need to receive paper bills since you’ll be able to view you bill online.