Despite a few re-branding attempts that failed in 2005, Old Navy is still surviving and is currently one of the America’s largest apparel brands. In the present day, the company still offers updated fashion styles that are inexpensive and suits different members of the society. Old navy, together with its mother company GAP Inc., is still one of the unbeatable apparel brands in the United States, despite going against large retail chains such as Walmart and Target. Over the years the company has headed various marketing strategies to attract consumers. One of these strategies is the introduction of its Visa Card Program. Such cards can be topped up / paid using various methods.
Pay by phone: One of the leading and easiest ways to settle your Old navy Bill is by calling their customer support line 877-222-6868. The moment the call goes through, you should make a request to pay your old navy visa card bill. To confirm your account, you will be required to answer a few questions. You will also be required to give some details that will ensure you are the owner of the said account. It is advisable to have your account number and your personal details at hand.
Pay by mail: Mail payments are also accepted through the use of Synchrony Bank, which is the issuer of Old navy visa cards. Take note that Old Navy does not accept checks or money orders sent to them. To make a mail payment, you should send it to SYNCB P.O. Box 960090 Orlando, FL 32896-0090. Make sure you include your account details with the payment.
Online payments: The Old Navy Visa Card Payment Portal or eservice oldnavy.com is used for paperless payments. In fact, as a consumer you are privy to 500 bonus reward points when you opt to use a paperless account for your card. If you need such an account, you can enroll for one using the following steps:
- Visit eservice oldnavy.com to pay your bills.
- Simply enter the user ID as prompted by the system, then click the ‘login’ button.
- Take note that passwords will be required after you click on the login button.
- Click register in the event you lack a user ID. Registration will begin by filling out your account registration and following by giving support for the information you will be providing, afterwards a request will be made whereby you will be required to provide your security information as well as a security image. An account summary will be the last step as it will signal the success of your registration
You should enjoy eservice oldnavy.com payments once you have successfully registered. You will also have eh option of viewing your balances, your account history as well as tracking your rewards and more.
In case of any queries or complaints, you should contact their customer service at 1-866-450-5294, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You could also send an email with any inquiries and complaints.
- Make sure you pay your bills in time for late payments are fined $35 if they are received past due date.
- To withdraw cash from your old navy account is charged 4% or $10.