Banana Republic, owned by GAP, has been in the business of selling formal and casual wear. Even though it first started operating in 1978, its focus was more on casual. It was only after GAP purchased the brand in early 80s that it became a chic clothier. In the present day, Banana Republic clothing stores are everywhere, including many malls and shopping districts. One of its products is a credit card that can be used on some of the major stores. To pay bills for this credit card, one will have to use one of the many options available.
Online payment: You will have to enroll on their eservice bananarepublic.com website before you can successfully make an online payment from your card. Clicking or copy pasting this link https://www3.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/conregistration.do the way to begin. You will need to have some information such as your social security number, address and your credit card in order to effectively complete enrollment.
Once you have enrolled, you can follow these steps to make a payment:
- Use your browser to access eservice bananarepublic.com. You can either type in the address or click the link
- Type in the username you selected during the enrollment process. There is an empty filed labeled username that you can use for this step. Once you are done, click on continue
- The system will then request you for your password. At this point, enter the password you choose when you were registering for the online payment
- At the Banana Republic dashboard, navigate to the pay bill option
- You can now enter your payment information which is basically the amount you would wish to pay. Make sure this amount is accurate before you submit the payment
- Wait for the process to be complete before you leave the website. When you receive a confirmation that the payment was successful, you can exit the eservice bananarepublic.com website
Payment through mail: Mail payments are accepted in the form of a check or money order. Pay your credit card bill using this method, send the check or money order to:
GE Money Platinum, cards/GEMB
P.O. Box 98124
El Paso, TX 79998
Payment by phone: Payments by phone are accepted 24 hours a day and seven days a week. They can be done by calling 800-234-7455. For this payment, you will need to have a debit card or credit card together with information found on the same. Alternatively, you can have a check and present the account and routing numbers found on it.
Do not hesitate to contact customer support on 800-234-7455. They will provide you with the assistance you require and the number is toll free.
- Never use cash to make mail payments as they are not accepted