Dominion, otherwise known as Dominion Resources, is an energy and power company that has its headquarters in Richmond Virginia. It supplies electricity in parts of North Carolina and Virginia. Furthermore, the company supplies natural gas to parts of eastern North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Dominion also has generation facilities in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin. The company has a lot of clients all over the United States. If you want to pay your dominion bill, you can do so using various options.
Pay online: On www.dom.com, paying an account is quick and easy. Al you need is provide your account number, your name as it is written on your bill, email address and tax ID or social security number. You will need to create an account online, if you do not have one. Once it has been created, you will need to go to www.dom.com and use the following steps:
- Once you log in you will see an ‘access my account’ box that you should click
- Use your username and password to login to your account
- Click on the ‘pay my bill’ option and enter your bank account or credit number
- Double check to ensure all the information you have provided is correct and there are no mistakes
- After completion, it is advisable to keep copies of your receipt
- If you’ve not registered for www.dom.com account follow the instructions below.
Pay by mail: Mail payments are accepted by Dominion by use of a money order or check. If you want to use any of these types of payments, you will be required to send the payment using:
Dominion Resources Services
Inc. Shareholder Services
6th FL P. O. Box 26532
Remember to include your account details for the payment to be credited.
Pay by phone: The company also accepts payments done by phone. In fact, this is one of the easiest and probably most efficient payment methods. All you need to do is call 1-866-366-4357. The process is usually automated. However, you can opt to use the services of one of their customer representatives to assist you in case your encounter any problems.
- Mail payments might take some time to arrive at the company and get processed. It is therefore prudent to send such payments a few days before the due date of your bill