Direct TV is a cable company that offers digital TV entertainment services to customers in the United States and Latin America. The company provides over 285 channels using satellites on an all-digital platform that requires the use of a dish.
There are several payment options that are available for the customers including online payment through directv.com myaccount, automated payment, payment using bill float and use of the phone. You can also pay through western union and money gram, through your bank or by text.
Online payment: you can make a one-time payment or sign up for AutoPay.
- Visit directv.com myaccount and create an account by selecting “create account” from the “My account” tab, enter the required details.
- Login using your email address and password.
- Click on “pay now”
- Enter the amount to pay and your payment source. You can pay from your checking account or with a credit/debit card. Enter your account number and the bank’s routing number or your card detail, submit your information; or use an account whose details you had saved.
- Review then click on “make payment
Automatic payment: with this service, your bill is automatically deducted from your checking account or credit/debit card account.
- Once logged into directv.com myaccount, select “enroll now” under the auto bill pay option.
- Select your payment source and fill in the payment details, review you information then submit your enrollment request.
Payment using Billfloat: For those customers that are accepted for Billfloat account, it is possible to put off payment by 30 days.
Pay by phone:call 1-800-531-5000 to make a payment at a $5.00 fee.
Pay by mail: enclose your money order or check in the pre-printed envelope sent to you with your bill then send it by mail. If you’ve misplaced the envelope, there is a list of addresses at https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1631/related/1 for different zip codes.
If you’ve any question or concern, you can reach the DirectTV customer service team by calling 1-800-531-5000 for general or technical support or 1-800-779-4388 if you have impaired hearing, and visit the directtv.com website’s help center to send an email or view the commonly asked questions by hovering over the “help center” tab then clicking on “contact us”.There’s also a chat facility available to help you talk to a specialist; simply click on the chat button at the bottom of your screen.
- If you keep forgetting to pay your bill, choose the automated method which won’t require your memory.
- Your service will be disconnected if you don’t pay on time so pick a method that won’t take too much time in delivery if you are running out of time.
- The payment method you choose at the beginning is not permanent and you can change it if you wish.