Dell financial services can be defined as the subsidiary of dell that offers clients more than just computers. If you want to purchase a computer, you can use their services to get the same with a payment plan. Dell FS has a number of options for payment. If you are one of their clients, or you wish to use their services, you have the option of choosing one of their payments options once you have enrolled. With this in mind, you will have to know the options available in order to get an idea of where to begin.
Pay online: If you want to pay online, you will have to visit www.dell.com dfs or follow this link https://ecomm.dell.com/myaccount/main.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs and follow these instructions:
- Once at the location, you will have to fill in the right username and password before you login
- Click on the ‘billing’ option. Once there, you will need to make sure you go to the payments section
- Next click on the ‘pay bill’ option. Follow by filling all the required fields with the necessary details
- Make sure you counter-check the details to ensure they are correct
- Finish by submitting the payment
- If you do not have an online account yet, one can register for one through www.dell.com dfs
Phone payments: If you are not tech savvy or you simply prefer making payments by phone, you can do so by dialing 1-800-456-3355. The phone payment system automated and you will not be charged extra when you use it. It is available 24 hours / 7 days a week. You can also get assistance from a customer service representative available. Take note that you will have to use the phone number that will suit your needs by checking out the options available. Other phone numbers you can use are:
Mail payments: You can make your mail payments by contacting their support line. This can be done by dialing 1-800-624-9897. It is used by real customer representatives which should help you resolve any issues you may have with your account or otherwise.
For customer support, you can contact 1-800-624-9897. Alternatively, you can contact them through their online mail system https://secured.dfs.dell.com/Support/SendUsAMessage
- For successful mail payments, you should remember to include pertinent information about your account such as the model of the item you are paying for as well as your account number for the same
- When making phone contact for payment / customer support, make sure you explicitly state your reason for calling. This will ensure the process is easier and simpler. For more details visit www.dell.com dfs.