The Chevron Corporation is an American based energy company. It is popular for its many gas stations across the country. In the early 2000s the company acquired Texaco in a merger. The two brands are popular for their Techron additive which is considered to keep engines running cleaner than their competitors. Chevron has been in existence since the mid-1800s. One of their products is their gas cards that have been heralded as a way for their consumers to build their credit. The cards can be paid by using several methods.
Pay online: To pay online, you will need to follow a few steps:
- In put www.chevrontexacocards.com on your web browser and click go or press enter. On the screen that appears, click ‘login’, which is situated on the top right corner
- The filed marked as user ID should be used to enter your user ID. The next step is clicking on the login button
- Enter your password when prompted and continue
- The next page will have a pay bill option that you should click
- Enter your payment information and submit it only after you have confirmed it is correct. A confirmation message will be displayed when your payment has been processed successfully. You can then check out the site or exit it
- If you’ve not registered for www.chevrontexacocards.com online account, you can follow the instructions shown below.
Pay by phone: Payments by phone can be done by dialing 800-243-8766. The process is usually simple and can be done within several minutes. You will need to have your personal details and account information during this process.
Pay by mail: Make a check payable to chevron before you send it by mail. Once the check is ready, mail it using the following address:
Attn: Chevron and Texaco Card Services
P.O. Box 530950
Atlanta, GA 30353-0950
Customer service by Chevron is quite user friendly. If you do not want to contact them by mail, you can dial 866-448-4367. The representative you will find at the end of the line should be able to assist you with any queries. If you have any issues with billing and past payments, they can be resolved using the same number. Complaints will also be sorted using the same. To find out more about the company, visit www.chevrontexacocards.com.
- Chevron does not accept money orders when you are making payments using mail. If you are not able to send a check, it would be advisable to look for an alternative means of payment. At the same time, never sent cash payments through mail