CareCredit is a company that offers consumer credit cards that can be used for a plethora of reasons such as medicine, medical procedures, surgeries and so forth. The company is known to offer credit lines through various providers (some of which give frilly competitive rates). Many people have received life-saving procedures, through the use of these cards, in situations that they would otherwise not been able to afford them. A bonus of these cards is the option of using them to pay veterinary services. Paying bills for such cards can be done using a number of options.
Pay online: You can access the company’s payment calculator by going to carecredit.com. Online payments can be paid by visiting http://www.carecredit.com/CardHolder. The following are the steps you will need to follow to effect payment:
- You can either click on ‘cardholders’ under the dropdown beneath ‘login’
- Click go after entering your username and password in the areas on the top of the login page
- On the Synchrony Financial site, go to the pay bill section
- Enter how much you would like to pay as well as your billing information in the fields provided
- Ensure you pay a sum that is between the complete balance and the minimum due. Submit the payment and you will be done when you see the confirmation
- To register for an online account, follow the instructions below.
Pay by mail: You can make payments by mail using a money order or check. Take note that the payments should be done at least 5 days before the due date. The payments should be sent to:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
Pay by phone: When you are making phone payments, you should ensure you have your account information and payment details. The number to use is 800-677-0718. The payment process is very simple. In case you encounter problems, you can use the same number and a customer representative will assist you with a solution.
At one point or another, you may have issues with your carecredit.com account or bill. In such situations, you should contact customer care as they will offer you a solution to such problems. Make sure you have your account details and some personal information as you may be required to submit them for identification. The customer support number is 800-677-0718.
Remember to include your carecredit.com account details when you are sending mail payments as this will ensure your account is credited on time. It will also reduce chances of the payment getting rejected